Thursday, September 1, 2011

Awesome things

Not sure if I'm slow to the party on this one, but I was introduced to the 1000 Awesome Things wordpress this week and have been an avid reader since.  There is something great about celebrating the small things, the one I have related to most so far has been this one about getting tiny chores done.

Old sneakers, I want to introduce you to my new sneakers.
Anyway not sure if it's been covered by them yet, but one of my favourite awesome things is when my sneakers legitimately wear out and I have to buy a new pair (without feeling guilty that I'm just buying a new pair because I got sick of purple or whatever).  This happened to me yesterday, when my old Nikes had a side panel break open and I couldn't run without seeing my sock stick out.

Awesome!

0 comments :

Post a Comment